AES Environmental Cabinet Servicing & Commissioning
Testing and certification for optimum performance and safety.
Your investment in health and safety represented by laminar flow clean benches, bio-safety cabinets or work areas is one that needs regular monitoring to ensure an environment free from biological or other hazardous particulate contamination.
Regular maintenance will ensure protection for your workers and the sterility of products which may require manipulation in these special areas
AES Environmental provides comprehensive testing and certification services for all clean air applications.
This essential service is your assurance that the stated performance criteria of your laminar flow facility is maintained. We also certify that the work area has a cleanliness level which is equal to or better than Class 3.5 – that is, less than 3.5 particles per litre of 0.5 mircometres and greater in size.
Our laboratory is National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accredited to perform field-testing of all high-efficiency Absolute or High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) air filter installations (HEPA filters demand an efficiency greater than 99.97 percent to a 0.3 micrometre test aerosol).
NATA is an independent organization which provides accreditation to laboratories in many fields of testing. To meet NATA requirements, a laboratory must have appropriately qualified testing and
administrative personnel as well as equipment, capable of measuring performance with a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
All equipment is registered and regularly calibrated to the appropriate standard and the laboratory is periodically re-assessed to ensure maintenance of standards.
- Mechanical Inspection
- Check for system integrity
- Ensure the work area is not violated by room air
- Prevent cross contamination in the work area
- Establish HEPA filter life expectancy and performance
- Check environment factors
- Repair and adjust to specification
- Certify that the performance meets Australian Standard specifications
Email Air Handling Filter Service
Correct maintenance is critical.
In any air-conditioned building, a filtration system removes the soot, dust and contaminates from air being circulated. Being tucked away in a plant room means air filters are often overlooked – leading to expensive building damage and very real health problems for the building occupants.
With Email Air Handling filter service your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) can be monitored and maintained, ensuring a healthy working environment. The build-up of dust and grime on coils and other HVAC equipment is also contained, resulting in lower building operating and maintenance costs.
Email Air Handling provides services such as routine replacement of air filters, coil and ductwork cleaning, and regular assessments of filtration system performance.
Did you know:
- Improving your filtration can reduce duct and coil cleaning costs.
- 80% of poor filtration in HVAC systems is not caused by the filters’ efficiency. Deficient retaining systems, sealing arrangements & filter selection are often the cause.
- Improving filter efficiency can decrease your pressure differences resulting in significantly lower operating costs.
With over 50 years experience, Email Air Handling offers National service to the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) industry. Our service teams are backed by the resources of AES
Environmental, Australia’s leader in air filtration design, selection, and manufacture.
- Local & National service contracts for air filtration systems
- Kitchen Hood/Canopy Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- New filter installations & upgrades
- Electrostatic filters installation & maintenance
- Carbon media replacement & maintenance to maintain control of your odour removal systems
- Indoor Air Quality measuring and maintenance
- Service of In-Coil or Duct UV systems
- Supply diffuser and return air grille cleaning
- Coil and plenum cleaning
- Digital appraisals